Greetings to all club members and visitors!
The full (14-page) version of the Club's Health & Safety (H&S) Plan is documented at http://bit.do/zoosafeplan which documents all of the COVID-19 mitigation provisions at our facility and in Wings Event Center in general.
For your convenience, there is also a more illustrative and printable version (albeit condensed) at http://bit.do/zoosafeprint. Note: the print version is non-comprehensive but covers all the main health and safety provisions including before playing and while out on the ice!
An abridged summary of the club's main H&S provisions are as follows...
- Stay home if you feel sick or have a fever/other COVID-19 symptoms
- Self check-in prior to entering Wings [bit.do/zoosafecheck] including:
temperature, symptoms check and health screening questions
- Physical distancing (6'+ spacing) in warm room & hallways, and on the ice
- Mask wearing including over the nose and mouth (at all times)
- Single sweeper & only the throwing team can sweep
In addition, the club's facilities undergo cleaning & sanitization procedures prior to and after each league, as well as reporting and enforcement protocols for the protection of our atheletes, volunteers and Wings Event Center staff.